Monday, August 2, 2010

Love is in the air!


Ali chose ROBERTO!!! I loved everything about the last episode! Kissing in the ocean and it starts raining... so romantic. Ali letting go of Chris before the proposal day...to spare his feelings! Chris going out with his head held high and without anything bad to say about Ali. The RAINBOW that came out right after Ali dumped Chris which we all know is the sign that Chris' mother sends from heaven to let her know she is there. It couldn't have been better!

And now Roberto and Ali are so in love and so sweet together. Moving in together in San Diego and planning a wedding for next year. I am so glad none of those horrible rumors about Roberto breaking her heart or her not choosing anyone in the end were right. This was a great season!
I do need to say that there was one tiny thing that bugged about tonight's episode. I didn't have fun looking at all the outfits and accessories of Ali's. That's usually one of my favorite parts but tonight just wasn't doin it for me. Oh well...

I vote Chris for the next bachelor.

Can I just say that the second week I named my top 3 and Roberto was numero dos. I did say that something felt off about him but he was still one of my faves. I think the thing that was off was that he was too good to be true! I am full of butterflies and rainbows right now. It's borderline ridiculous so I better go to bed.
Until next season...

1 comment:

  1. YAY Roberto! I didn't watch the after the final rose, but I'm glad to hear that they are really trying to make it work!

    ReplyDelete