Wednesday, June 2, 2010

f XXI style

Forever 21 isn't just for 21 year olds anymore! It used to be just a place we went as teenagers because they had trendy things and we couldn't afford anything else. But it has revamped its image and it's stock my friends. I am no representative for the 21 but I am just loving their summer styles. We have a huge store here in Chandler and when I walk through I see some really nice and adorable pieces. I thought I would share some of my favorites for some summer style ideas...and because Sassy Pose doesn't have a large clothing selection but does have some great summer sandals and accessories to go with these looks! The S-pose Summer Python Sandals would look so perfect with that Floral top(c.) and dark skinny jeans! All these pieces are adorable and affordable.

a. antique pintuck top 24.80
b. dainty floral chiffon top 17.80
c. roses sublimination top 19.80
d. anchor necklace 5.80
e. natural impressions belt 7.80
f. vintage lace ruched top 17.80
g. striped through tank 11.80
h. belted leatherette shoulder bag 28.80
i. vintage rose ring 4.80
j. rosy drawstring dress 17.80

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I also added you to my blogroll :)

    F21 is my favorite store! Can't live without it! LOL
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started shopping at Forever21 again. Love their jewelry. I feature it a lot on my blog at prettyallthetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for adding Cubicle Chic to your blogroll! We've added you :)

    Your blog looks great, and I love your Forever21 finds! That store is addicting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete