Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Legs

One unpleasant thing about summer time is the fact that us girls have to have summer smooth legs all the time. Unlike the forgiving winter months when our legs are constantly hiding under pants, boots, and layers of socks and we can get away with spacing out our shaving days. One lil factoid you may not know about me is that I only like to use disposable razors. I don't like changing just the razor heads because I feel like the handles get dirty. It's just one of those things.

So the other day I was going to shower then lay out at the pool. I found my disposible razor box empty! Gasp! But my husb has had a men's razor sitting in our bathroom forever... and since he doesn't even use razors I thought "perfect!" So I used it...got an awesome shave...and laid out in the Arizona sun until I was almost melted into a puddle.

Point being...I realized I got a better shave using the men's razor than I ever had with my stupid regular women's razors. So...I have converted. Today I bought a package of the most trustworthy looking men's disposible razors. Between using those and my Jergen's natural glow lotion I can make my legs happy for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree!! I figured if they can make a man's face smooth as a baby's bottom, then no tellin' what they could do for my legs! :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete