Friday, July 2, 2010

Red, White and Blue Weekend!

Fun Family in town. A much needed pedicure adding a summery color to my toesies. An MLB game and ballpark hotdogs. A double date to see The next Twilight installment: Eclipse. BBQ: Steak, Brisket and Chips. Comedy Club with our relative as the headliner. And fourth of July fireworks.

Is there anything better than the 4th of July weekend?

The only thing that could make this better would be new outfits for each event! I hate taking pictures wearing the same thing that I am wearing in every other picture. Does anyone else ever think about that on holiday weekends?

My 2 girly goals:

1. I am determined to change up my look! I have my new Sassy Pose summery sandals to wear to the game tonight and I will build my outfit around them!

2. Holidays always include a lot of food. I am not willing to miss out on any of it. So my goal this weekend is moderation. 1 brisket sandwich...1 hot dog...1 slice of fruit pizza...etc.

Happy Independence Day everyone! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures!

1 comment:

  1. great pics!
    hope you had a great 4th july :)))
    love your blog, i will come back soon!
    thanx for your sweet comment.....hope you will visit me again!
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete